Recipe by Rachel Zammit Cutajar
Photo by Rachel Zammit Cutajar
BAKED SWEET POTATO WITH MISO BUTTER
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Rub the sweet potatoes in a little olive oil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200C for approx 1 hour.
- To make the miso butter, place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- When the potatoes are ready and still hot, slice in half and smother with miso butter.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.