Recipe by Rachel Zammit Cutajar
Photo by Rachel Zammit Cutajar
These roasted chickpeas are really easy to make. They make a delicious and nutritious snack, replacing crisps and all sorts of unhealthy snacks. They also make a great addition to soups and salads and are great on top of a homemade hummus
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ lemon, juice only
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices, lemon and the olive oil.
- Pour over the chick peas and mix well. This is the time to get your hands dirty.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins till crispy.
- Serve on top of soups, salads or enjoy as a snack.